Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

After a week off, I'm back to link up with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady again this week!


I wore this outfit to a tropical-themed benefit Gardening Mom took me to on Saturday night.  The event was "An Evening for Autism" for an outstanding organization called "TACA: Talk About Curing Autism."  The evening was beautiful, and filled with yummy food, drinks, and fundraising!  If you're interested in learning how you can get involved to help find a cure for Autism, please follow the link and invest some time at TACA's website.

Sweater: cheap teen store in the Westminster Mall - see the sweater in a different outfit here
Dress: same cheap teen store in the Westminster Mall

Headband: borrowed from Sister Swimmer (but since I actually got it for her for her birthday, I know it is from Charlotte Russe)
Earrings: stolen borrowed from Gardening Mom's jewelry box
Heels (on my veiny feet): Charlotte Russe - see them in action on another WIWW here

pleated poppy



If you're new from WIWW or All Dressed Up, take a look around!  I recently participated in a Blogger Meet & Greet and you can learn a ton about me and the blog over at that post!

17 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE your dress! That headband is adorable. You have a cute blog. I found you via pleated poppy

Meagan at Fairly Fabulous Blog dot com said...

Such a cute dress! Love the headband you borrowed back. ;)

Flor said...

Very pretty dress and I just love those shoes!
Cute blog! :)

Jazmin @ Happily Ever After said...

Oh you are just precious! Loving your blog, chica! [new follower] from Pleated Poppy! ;)

www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

You look lovely! LOVE the print on the dress!

Thanks for sharing!
Kristine
http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-2.html

Alissa said...

Such a cute dress! And the headband is so fun!

Paige said...

Cute dress.

No Model Lady said...

So sweet!! Love the shoes!

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

Really cute dress and a great cause!!

Christine - Tutorial Addict lol said...

OH GIRL ... THAT DRESS IS AWESOME. I guess I'm gonna have to start going into those Tween stores for myself! You look fabulous!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

love the dress! you look awesome!

wildruffle.com said...

Oh, you looked great for your event!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Very fun outfit for a night that sounds like such a great event! I love how you linked back to how you wore the sweater & shoes in other WIWW posts...good idea!

Jess and the boys said...

Congrats! The outfit looks adorable!

I’m a new follower. Come swing by my blog if you get a chance!

http://www.giveawaysandlife.blogspot.com/

venturesofsahm at yahoo dot com

the pleated poppy said...

thanks for linking up - cute dress!

xo
lindsey

PinkSparkle And Lace said...

Cute outfit Casey!! Comment about the "veiny feet"... a Phlebotomist's dream! {Ewwwwww}

Sharde said...

you looked stunning! love it :)

the style projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...