Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Took a week off (but don't worry, I did manage to get dressed during the past week, just no pictures!), but I'm back with two new outfits to share this week!

First up is an outfit I wore to Nurse Vegas and her future hubby's engagement party!  I work with Nurse Vegas, and I am so so so glad she moved out of Vegas (though I'm pretty sure Vegas with her would be pretty wild!) so I had a chance to meet her!  She glows when she talks about her future husband, and I am so excited for her and her upcoming November wedding.

(Please excuse my over-use of the kissing-heel pose...I'm a big fan)
Blouse: Forever 21
Jeans: People's Liberation, from Nordstrom
Heels: Cathy Jean

I wore the next outfit to Lil C's 1st Birthday Party!  Tutor Girl did such an amazing job, and I was so happy to celebrate Lil C - I can't believe its already been a year since we met him!  (Well almost - he was a patriotic 4th of July baby, so we celebrated a bit early.)

I may or may not be wearing a bathing suit cover-up as a dress...don't judge.
Sunglasses: A store in the airport in Atlanta, Georgia where we had a layover on our way to our honeymoon...how did I forget sunglasses on a trip to the Caribbean?!
To be honest, I couldn't tell you where the dress swimsuit cover-up or the sweater came from...they are both prettttty old.
Belt: stolen from Gardening Mom's closet
Flip flops: Old Navy
Watch: fabulous graduation gift from my family, from Fossil

If you're stopping by for the first time here at Stress Case, please feel free to take a look around!  You can catch up on the story of how my Handsome Husband became my Handsome Husband, read about some of My Biggest Fears, or read about a recent embarrassing moment at work.


pleated poppy

12 comments:

Kristine @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

RED HEELS?! *swoon* And I love that color on the dress!!! SO vibrant and beautiful on you!

Kristine
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Hi there!. so glad I found you, Love your outfits!. I'm your newest follower. Can't wait to see whats next!. Came over from WIWW at the Pleated Poppy

Alissa said...

Gotta love a piece that works two ways! Would've never known it was a swimsuit cover-up! Super cute.

Melissa, SoChick! said...

I love the dress/cover-up! I had a skirt (cough.. coverup) that I wore regularly throughout the summer not with a swimsuit... and no one was the wiser... Agree with Alissa above... 'gotta love a piece that works two ways!' Dropping by from WIWW. :-)

wildruffle.com said...

I'm a big fan of the kissing heel pose too.:) Very cute!

Tricia said...

The red heels MADE THE OUTFIT! Love it.

No Model Lady said...

So cute! No shame in wearing a swim cover up that cute!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I love the first outfit...the top is great & those jeans fit perfectly!

Conni said...

I may or may not have worn a cover up as a dress myself, shhh we wont tell

Love that watch!

Leslie said...

Love both your outfits! I just got a white watch and I LOVE it!!

Rainbow Bekah said...

You are so cute! Love that "cover up" it totally looks just like a cute dress and nothing more!

Clairejustine said...

Hi following from WIWW,nice outfits :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...