Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

After a long hiatus, I am back with a new outfit to share for What I Wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy and All Dressed Up with No Model Lady!

The outfit I am sharing today is what I wore when Handsome Husband and I kicked beer pong booty at Bestie Kindergarten Teacher's little shindig last week!


Black Linen Shorts: Nordstrom
Sandals: Love D Shoes (a small shoe store in our local mall)
French pedicure: Happy Nails :)

Head over to The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady to see some other fun summer outfits!

pleated poppy

3 comments:

april@gingerbread said...

i love buffalo exchange! they have the best stuff...awesome....I love your shoes as well...sooooo cute!
xoxo

The Cisneros Family! said...

Why can't Love D franchise off and open up next to me? Super cute shoes for good prices!

Jacqueline Paris said...

Omg adorable shoes!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...