Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What WE Wore Wednesday

After way too long of a break, I am back with a very special edition not of what I wore, but what we wore - featuring myself, Handsome Husband, Sister Singer and Sister Swimmer!

pleated poppy

This is what we wore to Best Cousin's wedding while on our Tour de Oregon:


My Outfit
Sweater: Nordstrom
Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Love D (cheap shoe store in my local mall)

Handsome Husband's Outfit
Shirt: Macy's
Shoes: Macy's

L-R: Sister Swimmer, Me, Sister Singer

Sister Swimmer's Outfit
Sweater: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: borrowed from Yours Truly, which just so happen to be a gift from Fashionista, from Steve Madden

Sister Singer's Outfit
Sweater: Nordstrom
Dress: Forever 21

What do you think of our wedding outfits?

Okay, one more photo for good measure:


Peace!

7 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

love the floral print dress and the nude heels!! So cute!

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Mandy at Life in the Fashion Lane said...

You all look so great!! Those shoes look amazing on you! Hello long legs! My fav is the last pic! FUN :)

Liz Taylor Training said...

love nude heels! I have a cheap local shoe store near me too, they rock

Mindie Hilton said...

Love the shoes and dress, you both look great. I have a new "Desperate 4 Date Night" linky that I would love for you to join and share your date nights post like this in.
Http://www.bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/
It's a monthly one and you can find it on my right side bar, hope to see you there.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party by the looks of the last picture! Great dress, super cute!
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

Lil' Woman said...

Love all your outfits...you all have such cute style! :)

Sarah said...

Love that first pic! You look amazing! And man, I forgot about Love D! I definitely have to get over there and buy me some shoes!


livelaughandlovinglife.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...