Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Howdy Y'all!

Wow has it been a long time since I've linked up for WIWW!  The reasoning for that would be a combinitation between not taking photos when I do dress up, and not wearing anything worthy of photographing.

pleated poppy

However, this little number is something to be shared!  Last week, we went line dancing again - girls night out, baby!

The girls hit the town with our boots on ready to come home with aching feet, and this is what I wore:


Here's the thing, I barely remember where I got any of these items they are all so old!

Hoop earrings: Charlotte Russe

No clue where the blue shirt is from, and those cowgirl boots...I don't even have a guess.

Wanna know a secret about the "dress"?
It's a nightgown!

So the lesson from this What I Wore Wednesday:

Line dancing is good for you,
and nightgowns make cute dresses.

3 comments:

Ana from Sweet Serendipity said...

Hehe Love the boots :)

Come check out my Shabby Apple dress giveaway! Perfect for all those holiday parties.

Jane said...

haha. I love that you've repurposed your PJs for a night on the town. I have a favorite plaid flannel sleep shirt that I wear with leggings as a cute little dress... I like to joke that I can easily transition from day to night. :D

marissa said...

that blue looks great on you. I've got many a top that I found in the undies section haha I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...