Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Viva Las Vegas!

pleated poppy

Last week, my sweet Handsome Husband and I went off to Sin City with one of our favorite-ever couples, Twin Beauty School, and her boyfriend, The Bouncer.

Today, I share with you my Vegas outfit!

Blazer sweater: Papaya
Skirt: Papaya
Tights: Target

Oh, what's that you say?  
You want to see more pictures?

Your wish = My command.

You can thank free drinks, Ciroc vodka, and my bad influence friends for this display outside Aria.

6 comments:

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

My hubs & I went to Vegas six years ago...I think it's time for another trip! I loved it there!

Krystal said...

hello hottie! very cute!

Alyssa said...

Love that outfit!! Those boots are fantastic!

Shellsea said...

I'm loving it, gotta love Vegas and photo shoots in front of hotels.
I think you, me, Cousin Ronomon, and Cousin Soccer all need a Vegas trip soon!

MacKensie said...

haha this is too cute. New follower from WIWW!

xo

MacKensie
http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

Simply.Lovely.Things said...

That skirt is super cute!

New follower from the Pleated Poppy

www.simply-lovely-things.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...