Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy

I'm back with another outfit, y'all!  This time not so country, and a little more comfortable Fall fashion.  While it feels like winter, I'm still hanging on to Fall until after Christmas.


Blouse: Forever 21
Black Camisole: Charlotte Russe
Leggings: Target

I'm well aware that this outfit makes me genuinely look like a midget.
 And? I'm okay with it.


If you're here from What I Wore Wednesday, thanks for coming by!

Take a looksie around while you're here!

10 comments:

Shellsea said...

I genuinely need a pair of fall boots! Those are really cute and your hair looks super long.

marissa said...

you're adorable that color looks great on you I'd love you to add this to my What we Wore and Made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

DaenelT said...

Very cute outfit. Love the color.

Shannon Olson said...

You are so cute, I love the red and brown boot mix!
by the way I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

The Cantelmo Family said...

You are too cute!!

houseblendfamily said...

Even if you look like a midget (which I dispute!), you look like a WELL-DRESSED midget, and so you still win.

The Arizona Russums said...

Don't you love those boots? I have them in black and I'm wearing them RIGHT now! :)

lori said...

i LOVE those boots! i have had a hard time finding some this year... and you have such gorgeous hair!

tara said...

Cute!!!! Love those boots!

MK said...

Comfy and adorable all wrapped into one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...