Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What WE Wore Wednesday: Holiday Card Edition

pleated poppy

Is this post a gratuitous way to show off photos from our Holiday Card Photoshoot?
Maybe.


Maybe that's our last name...maybe it's not.

Here's What We Wore.




My Outfit:
Skirt: Pink Ice
Tights: Target
Socks: Victoria's Secret
Rainboots: Target

Handsome Hubs' Outfit:
Shirt: gift from Sister Singer, from PacSun
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Vans


Hope your Holidays were fabulous,
& Happy New Year!

PS
If you're coming by from The Pleated Poppy, make sure to check out my BIG GIVEAWAY with over $85 dollars worth of beauty products up for grabs!

7 comments:

Shellsea said...

You both look amazing. I loved this photo shoot of the two of you. I think my hubs just got the same shirt for Christmas...quicksilver blue plaid. They could be twins, ha.

Lil' Woman said...

Gorgeous pics!!!

Amber said...

You two are SUCH a cute couple!

Krystal said...

so much fun, love the hot pink boots! :)

amy and jesse hudson said...

How awesome! Love that one with the umbrella . . . just perfect! Wanted to invite you to take a look at a challenge I'm hosting about accessorizing outfits. I will feature all entries in a future post, so my readers can find out about you too! Check it out here:
http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

lori said...

your photos are GORGEOUS! and i am in love with your hot pink boots!! are they new? soooo cute.

Ania said...

What great pics and I LOVE your boots. Such a fun accessory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...