Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What HE Wore Wednesday: New Year's Eve

pleated poppy

So, I'm gunna do something a little different around these parts today for What I Wore Wednesday.  Instead of showing off MY adorable super average outfits, I'm going to show of my very Handsome Husband's New Year's Eve digs.  He looked pretty good, if you ask me (maybe I'm biased).


The deets
Jacket: PacSun
Shirt: Van Heusen
Tie: Macy's
Belt: Target
Pants: Express
Shoes: Clarks

The best part about this outfit?
He picked it all out himself!
(And he was very proud of that fact.)

If you're coming by from WIWW, you should check out my GIVEAWAY!  The perfect accessory to any outfit is some great quality makeup, and I am giving away over $85 worth!  (Thanks to my awesome sponsor, Heartfelt Happenings, who is a fashionista herself!)

8 comments:

Betty said...

He did a pretty good job on that outfit!

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Wow - he did a great job with that one! Happy New Year to you!

Cassi said...

I Post my husbands date night outfit too :)

Neely said...

Love it!!!

Paige said...

He did do an excellent job!

Emily said...

He did a great job with that NYE outfit!

Loved your post over at Complete Waste of Makeup, I had to come be a new follower!

Beth said...

that's awesome!

candy's clothes closet said...

He's a snappy dresser;) I've been trying to get my husband to do an outfit post for me!
Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy
www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...