Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in some blanks yourself, and go link up!

1. Nothing says fall like scented candles - mulled cider, pumpkin, apple spice, oh my!

2. My favorite autumnal tradition is pumpkin' patchin'!  Haven't gone in a few years, but my Handsome Husband promised me a trip this year!

3. My favorite fall treat is anything pumpkin - pie, cookies, coffee.  Love.  It.  All.

4. Fall makes me think of  school supplies because I remember being so excited to buy them every year as a kid!  (Still get overly excited about it, actually.)

5. Autumn free form word association, go!  school, pumpkin, Thanksgiving, family, sweaters, candles, boots!

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is scrubs as of late.  But really - love leggings and sweaters with boots.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)  I actually really don't like Thanksgiving food (I'm a freak, I know), and I really like costumes.  Therefore?  Halloween.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I'm more partial to Halloween myself, though I love Black Friday shopping so I really anticipate Thanksgiving as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...