Thursday, October 17, 2013

New Years Baby: Week 28

28w3d


What's up with Baby this week? Little one is nearly three pounds, and measures 17 inches long!  She is almost to her birth length, but will be filling out a bit more until then.  In fact, over the next 11 weeks, she'll more than double, and maybe even triple, her weight!

Symptoms? Some round ligament pains this week, and heartburn as usual.

Gender? Lady.

Excited For? My first baby shower in like a week and a half!  Also, finally making some progress on the nursery and finalizing furniture decisions.

Maternity Clothes? Scrub tops are getting to be a little uncomfortable.  At this point, thinking of switching to t-shirts instead of splurging for a maternity scrub top and looking like a tent.  I purchased some more maternity clothes for outside of work, and I think but for some special outfits I might be good for the rest of the pregnancy!

Sleep? Sleep has been getting a little more uncomfortable, but still doing okay.

Movement? Lots and lots of movement.  Little ones all the time, and fun big kicks sometimes.

Belly Button Status? I don't know that I'd call it in anymore, it's more...flush with the belly at this point.

Missing Anything? I want some damn sushi.

Milestones?

27w3d We played our little lady some country music, and by the feeling of her kicks, she either really liked it, or really didn't.  I'm hoping for the former!

27w4d Made some major progress on the nursery by getting our glider and ottoman ordered, thanks for my very generous parents!

Cravings? Watermelon.  Just ask Best Cousin, I practically ate an entire

Weight Gain? My doctor says up 17 pounds. I'm skeptical. And terrified.

My how I've grown!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...