Monday, April 22, 2013

30 Before 30

I have a 101 in 1001 list, and while I should probably focus on getting those little items checked off, after turning the big 2-5 last month, I was thinking I should focus on a few big goals for the next 5 years.

30 Before 30
in no particular order
1. Go to Hawaii.

2. Buy a second house.

3. Buy a new car (to me, I ain't hatin' on used card).

4. Go on a vacation outside the country with Handsome Husband.

5. Generate income from something creative - Etsy shop, photography, writing, etc. (Stress Case blog doesn't count!).

6. Get a Bachelor's Degree.

7. Complete a Project 52 or 365.

8. Attend a Blog Conference.

9. Go on a camping trip with our friends.

10. Go on a girls' weekend that we must take a plane for.

11. See Miranda Lambert live in concert.

12. Go to Stagecoach Country Music Festival.

13. Learn to do something new - golf, crochet, snowboard - anything that I wouldn't normally gravitate to!

14. Be in a wedding.

15. Take a pole dancing class.

16. Write a book.  It doesn't have to get published, but I have to write it.

17. Do the Susan Komen 3-day Challenge Walk.

18. Spend New Years in the snow somewhere.

19. Upgrade my DSLR.

20. Become a Mommy.

21. Host a shower for someone - baby shower, bridal shower, engagement party, etc.

22. Bake bread from scratch.

23. Go to an Ice Bar.

24. Run a 10K without stopping.

25. Grow a pair (not literally or the photos would be strange) and get a budoir photo shoot done.

26. Go to an NFL game.

27. Fly first-class.

28. Leave a 100% tip for one lucky, and hardworking, waiter or waitress.

29. Throw a surprise party for someone.

30. Own a piece of David Yurman jewelry.
 
Have you ever put together a 30 Before 30 list?  Leave the link in the comments, I'd love to see what's on yours! 

9 comments:

Chloe said...

What a good list! Most of the time when I read these I can't relate to anything on it. Yours rocks though!

Kate said...

I'll do #'s 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 21 and 22 with you! Just tell me when!

Shellsea said...

You know you're getting old when you have a 30 before 30 list! ;-) #14 seems like it will be out of your hands. Better start dropping hints to all your friends boyfriends! I want to do #3, #9, and #13 this year. And, I will totally train and complete #24 with you.

Blue Dog Belle said...

I love these! I'm wrapping up my 25 before 25 this week! eek!

Anonymous said...

This is a great list!! :D

Kristen said...

Love this list! You have SO many good ideas on here. I'm making a 101 in 1001 list right now so I just added a few of these to it... love it!

Unknown said...

I did one of these back in the day :)

I would love to see Miranda! When I have seen her perform on TV she just kills it!

Amber said...

I need to make myself one of these lists!

Brittany @ Brittany's Joy Blog said...

This is a great list! I'm turning 25 next month so I'm still checking stuff off my 25 before 25 list, but here's mine! I still have a few things left, fingers crossed I can do them!
25 before 25 list

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...