Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Sweets Swap REVEAL Link-up!

Spring Sweets Swap


It's that time, ladies!!

Join us, 
link-up, 
and share what your new blog friend sent you for the Spring Sweets Swap!

I was paired up with Annabelle from The Carolina Country Girl, and it turned out we had similar tastes in sweets!  We both love Cadbury eggs, mint chocolate, and chocolate in general!

I was delighted to receive her package, check out all the goodies she sent me:



I died over this dreamy pastel yellow color!  You can expect to be seeing a Nail Files post in the very near future with this gorg color!


And I love a good tumblr!  I have quite the little collection of these guys gathering, and I am so happy to add this cheery pink one to it!

To see what I sent Annabelle, head over to The Carolina Country Girl, STAT!

Link-up your goodies below, ladies!


4 comments:

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

As soon as I opened my package and saw the junior mints, I laughed! I knew we both had the same thing in our minds! I also think great minds think alike when it comest o nail polish too! Thanks girl! Great swap!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'd love to do something like this :)

Shellsea said...

I love junior mints! yummy goodies in that swap!

Kelsey said...

Those are some awesome treats! I just found your blog and think this is such a cute idea! Do you do any others or just a once a year thing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...