Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Adventures in Pinterest: Quick Change, A Baby Shower Gift Idea

I'm back at it with my Adventures in Pinterest, and today I have a darling baby shower gift idea to share with you!  After being invited to Tutor Girl's Sip and See for sweet Lucky P (I'm a poet, and I didn't know it), I was on the prowl for a great baby shower gift for a second baby.  It was my thought process that TG would have most of the essentials, and I wanted to get something different for this little bundle of joy - something unique!  I got her a personalized blanket (go pressure Tutor Girl into blogging and showing it off!), but I also put together this gift to the entire TG/Ronomon family, in hopes of helping to tame the chaos that must come with two kiddos under three in the house!
 
My Pinspiration:
 
 
My Version:
 
 
As you can see, I went with an entirely different look and I just adore how it turned out!  TG had told me that she was going to do P's nursey in yellow with hot pink accents, and when I saw this basket (Michaels for under $13 dollars!) I had to have it!  The bags are from Amazon, and you can find them through the link below:
 


 
I apologize the card is a bit blurry and hard to read!  It says:
 
Quick Change
Each bag contains everything you need for one diaper change on-the-go:
A Size 1 Pampers Swaddlers Diaper
Cotonelle Travel Wipes
Disposable Changing Pad
Hand Sanitizer
Bag for Diaper Disposal
 
I got most of my products from Target, but you can find almost all of them on Amazon as well.
 

 
I decided to spring for some nice hand sanitizer for the bags, and took advantage of the 10/$10 deal at Bath and Body Works for the minis:
 
{B&BW}
 
I loved putting this gift together, and will most definitely be putting another one together for future baby showers! 

And I can't possibly end this post without including an adorable photo of Little Miss Lucky P from her Sip & See:
 
The Cutest!
 

2 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

I love this idea and it turned out great!

Julie said...

Oh my I'm totally taking this idea - I have a baby shower in June and this would be perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...