Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Love, My Bump, and Me

Weeks before our daughter surprised us with her early arrival, Handsome Husband and I headed to Old Towne Orange to get some maternity photos done.  I was on the fence as to whether or not I felt the need to get maternity photos done, but I am so glad we decided to do them.  I love looking back at these, especially now that we've met the little blessing that was inside my belly during these pictures.








Our photographer for these photos, Jen from Simple Smiles Photography, was great and very reasonably priced if you're located in Orange County, California and looking for a family photographer!

1 comment:

Cori @ Everyday Enchanted said...

Awww I love the photos! You looked gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...