Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Years Baby Bumpdate: Week 36


36w3d

What's up with Baby this week? Little girl is rehearsing for her big debut - inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, sucking her thumb, blinking and turning from side to side!

Symptoms? This week hasn't been too bad, but there was one night (36w2d) that had me tossing and turning because my hips were killing me throughout the night!  Heartburn is still a killer, also - I literally felt like I drank acid the other day at work, coughing up a storm and struggling to make it through the afternoon.

Gender? Baby girl.

Excited For? My final ultrasound (today!) to see how big this little lady is looking.

Maternity Clothes? Have switched over to casual tops with scrub bottoms almost exclusively, and the only non-maternity I can get away with outside of work is some sweaters, yoga pants, sweats, and big t-shirts to sleep in.

Sleep? The hip pain was a killer for my sleep, but luckily it only started waking me up early morning and wasn't keeping me up all night.

Movement? This past weekend was one of her most active.  She was moving and grooving all weekend long.

Belly Button Status? I don't know that I'd call it in anymore, it's more...flush with the belly at this point.  I don't think it's going to be popping.

Missing Anything? My own clothes and shoes!!  I knew your feet could swell during pregnancy, and even grow, but I didn't expect to not be able to wear my favorite boots (or any of my boots, for that matter) this winter.  I had a minor meltdown (maybe I cried about it, whatever) when I realized there was no way they were getting on these feet.  It's strange because my feet don't really look swollen, but apparently they are.

Milestones?

36w2d Handsome Husband spent some time playing with Baby M through my belly.  They were poking at each other for nearly 30 minutes, and it was so fun to watch his face light up.  That night made HH more excited than ever, and he's been mentioning how much he can't wait for our little doll's arrival ever since.

Cravings? All types of fruit!

Weight Gain? My doctor says up 30 pounds, which officially makes me scared.  30 was what I was hoping not to pass, but with four weeks left until my due date, that is going to be impossible (obviously).

My, how I've grown!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...