The first time I heard about this case (and the many others I have since learned of from the same source) was from a woman who needs no introduction:
Nancy Grace. Otherwise known as my idol, or the woman who knows all. Does anyone watch her show on HLN? She's amazing. While I might be exaggerating a little bit, she really is fascinating.
She has some very strong opinions, and doesn't have it when people disagree with her! She is (unintentionally, most of the time) hilarious. In all seriousness, though, she does draw attention to missing children and always puts victims first.
Without further adieu, I bring to you...
10 Reasons I Am Nancy Grace's Personality Twin
1. We are both always right.
2. We don't need evidence to prove the aforementioned fact.
3. No one is allowed to talk over us.
4. We are allowed to talk over everyone.
5. We refer to lawyers as animals that need to be "unleashed" (except for you, Gardening Mom!)
6. We both have lovely Southern accents (okay, this one I only wish).
7. We both love hairspray - product, not the musical (musical's not bad though, and I'm sure Nancy would agree).
8. Neither of us like, nor believe, Casey Anthony or her shenanigans.
9. We both say "Bombshell TONIGHT" when something really wacky happens! (I may or may not be copying her, but bygones.)
10. We both believe in justice! (As long as we are right...otherwise, we don't want to talk about it.)
Nancy, if you somehow read this blog - please contact me. I really think we should consider a merger here - Nancy Case? Stress Grace? It could be glorious.