Monday, September 24, 2012

5 Reality Stars I Want to Hang Out With

1. Jordan Lloyd from Big Brother, Seasons 11 and 13

 
I think she is about the sweetest thing to ever have existed. 
Plus, I'd love to share my Dating Tips with her so she can seal the deal with Big Jeff!
 
2. Ramona Singer from The Real Housewives of New York
 
 
I tend to think this would be a short-lived friendship, due to Ramona's crazy tendencies.
But, I think while it lasted it would be filled with Pino Grigio, lots of talk about how much we love our hot husbands, and tons of gossip.
 
3. Aubree from Teen Mom 2
 
 
I mean, are you kidding me?
She gives me baby fever every time her face flashes across the screen.
 
4. Heather Marter & Dustin Zito from The Real World: Las Vegas 2
 
 
I just want to double date with these two.
I think they are the cutest couple, and they seem like they know how to have a good time!
 
and last but not least,
 
5. Khloe Kardashian from Keeping up with the Kardashians
 
 
Khloe, khloe, khloe.
My all-time fave Kardashian.
I think she is so real, raw and absolutely hysterical!
Plus, I don't think my husband would mind meeting Lamar.

 
Which reality stars would you want to hang with?


4 comments:

Julie said...

I loved Jordan from Big Brother, I think that's really the only season I like the most! As for Ramona, I think I'd butt heads with her but it would make for an interesting time :) I'd love to meet up with a few people from the Bachelor series, moreso if I was a single gal but just to see what its REALLY like! :)

Breanna said...

So I'm scrolling through my blogger dashboard and BAM there's a picture of Ms. Jordan Lloyd who is only my favorite BB star ever! Here's to hoping her and Jeff are engaged by June! haha

Raquel said...

I actually wouldn't mind hanging out with Khloe! She's my favorite Kardashian too!

tara said...

omg aubree from teen mom! SO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...