It's been a while since I've linked up for Fill in the Blank Friday, but I'm fresh out of inspiration, so here goes!
1. My favorite flower is stargazer lilies. And lucky my Handsome Husband knows that...ps HH, it's been a while since I had some pretty pink lilies to gaze at.
2. You should never talk about money, unless someone wants your advice/knowledge. People who can't have a conversation without reminding everyone how much money they have or make drive me bananas.
3. My favorite discovery as of late is some of the super yum recipes I have tried out recently. Taco shells, zucchini boats (c/o Katie!), SO good!
4. This fall you will probably find me wearing leggings (just bought a pair from Old Navy, per Megan's glowing review!), loose tops and sweaters, and boots. Or you know, scrubs five days a week.
5. I wish I were at my house, painting the rest of my half-painted kitchen. I got awfully inspired a few nights ago, and inspiration has yet to hit again...at least not when I'm home.
6. My favorite TV show currently is a list way too long to list right here, so instead I'll share my top three new-ish shows: 1. The Mindy Project, 2. Partners, and 3. Up All Night (this is the second season, but I just recently watched the entire first season On Demand so it feels new to me!).
7. This weekend I want to go to San Diego to see our amazing friends that I miss everyday, watch HH kick some alumni soccer ass, beer garden my booty off, go out to a bar (hello, it's been a while from this girl), and then head home for a Sunday of seeing my Small Town Grandma who I never get to see and flower/plant shopping for my front patio with Gardening Mama. Couldn't plan a better weekend if I tried!