Fill in some blanks yourself, and go link up!
1. Nothing says fall like scented candles - mulled cider, pumpkin, apple spice, oh my!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is pumpkin' patchin'! Haven't gone in a few years, but my Handsome Husband promised me a trip this year!
3. My favorite fall treat is anything pumpkin - pie, cookies, coffee. Love. It. All.
4. Fall makes me think of school supplies because I remember being so excited to buy them every year as a kid! (Still get overly excited about it, actually.)
5. Autumn free form word association, go! school, pumpkin, Thanksgiving, family, sweaters, candles, boots!
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is scrubs as of late. But really - love leggings and sweaters with boots.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) I actually really don't like Thanksgiving food (I'm a freak, I know), and I really like costumes. Therefore? Halloween.