Sunday, October 9, 2011

Grateful Sundays

This week, I am grateful for a sweet lil gift from Tutor Girl and family.

Y'all know how last weekend I (okay, Handsome Hubs was there too) watched my main man, Lil C while his 'rents (Tutor Girl and her husband) went on a short weekend trip just the two of them.

It was an eye-opening weekend, and last week, I was grateful for a little gift from medicine called The Pill.

Today, Tutor Girl was so sweet and gave me the nicest little thank you gift for helping a sister out last weekend and watching her little guy.

Because I love to send mail (and also appreciate a good note of gratitude), I would usually send a Thank You note for something like this, but sort of had to draw the line at sending a Thank You note for a Thank You gift.  So instead, I'm sharing my gratitude with the entire blogosphere!  (That may be more impressive than a note?)

I won't share exactly what she got me because I'm just not that kind of Braggy Betty, but let's just say it was a cute little gift bag, filled with something with this fabulous logo on it:


Needles to say that was such a sweet surprise, and TG totally didn't have to that (but this girl whose purse is from Target ain't giving it back now!).

Thank you so much Tutor Girly!

2 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

How sweet!!! I love Coach!

Lauren said...

That is so sweet! anything with that logo is amazing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...