2. The overwhelming fear and heartbreak I felt the moment I found out about the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and the significantly less devestating but way too close to home lockdown of Cal State Fullerton while my sister was on the campus.
3. The fact that I truly felt like I was going crazy during our homebuying experience, but that if that is my worst problem, I should be counting my blessings.
4. Watching my sisters graduate high school and feeling proud, nostaglic, and old all at the same time.
5. How scared I was when Handsome Husband's emergency appendectomy took way longer than I thought, and how I really wished I hadn't argued with him about stupid shit leading up to it, cause you really never know what's going to happen.
6. The way I felt the first few weeks after we moved out of my parents' house, where I really missed them and how it surprised me not because I didn't think I would miss them, but because I was so ready to be in our own place that I didn't see it coming.
7. The happy silence filled with love on our first Chrsitmas morning in our new home - our first Christmas morning as our own little family of 2.
8. The look on HH's face when he was surprised with a dinner full of friends in celebration of our first wedding anniversary last February.
9. Our Disney World trip memories: from the big ones like our fancy dinner with the princess, to the little ones like the hilarious little boy singing about going to Downtown Disney on the bus.
10. Grandma Beach Bum's reaction when she openend the Family Cookbook I put together for her for Christmas. It was a labor of love, but her tears of joy and the way she was touched was so worth it.