Saturday, March 9, 2013

For My Daddy

Today, I am:

Busting my ass cleaning my messy house.

Cooking ribs for the very first time ever (and by cooking, I mean I bought them and handed them to Handsome Hubs).

Making miniature desserts, because everything is cuter in miniature form.

Putting together a fabulous present.

Roasting some veggies, browning some rolls, and all around making a kick ass meal.

Picking the most perfect Pandora station with the perfect mix of classic rock for background music.
And celebrating.

Why?

 For my Daddy, whose birthday is today.


Without my Daddy,

1. There would be no me, a travesty for the world of course.

2. There would be no my Sisters Singer and Swimmer, also a sad fate for today's society.

3. I wouldn't know what it's like to have a Daddy-o who loves you for who you are, and all that you are, no matter what.

1 comment:

Shellsea said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!! Celebrate :)And hooray for dads who love their little girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...