Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Conversation, Volume 1 Part IV

Read about this series based on Lifetime's new show, The Conversation, HERE.
Today, the last batch of answers from the question I asked people in my life a few weeks ago:

In three sentences or less,
What would you tell your 14-year-old self?



Best Friend Cute Apartment couldn't keep it down to three sentences,
rule breaker that girl is.

And lastly,
my three sentences to my 14-year-old self:
(You can read an entire letter I wrote to myself at age 15 HERE.)

1 comment:

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Haha love this! Oh 14yr old self...I wish I could talk with you now. I'd tell you to be nicer to your mom and that your family is actually pretty cool :) I'm a new follower (and new to blogland :)) Would love for you to check out my blog!

http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...