Monday, June 11, 2012

Hey Baby, What's Your Name? {Part 4}

Time to explain where some of my Handsome Husband's friends got their bloggy blog nicknames.

Also, {sidenote} one of my all-time favorite things is when HH's friends refer to each other of themselves as their blog nicknames.  I die!


Does this really need to be explained?  Clearly, Dodger is a big fan of the Dodgers.  He and my HH met playing soccer at their alma mater for undergrad.  He could also go by nicknames such as Ultra Athlete, Big Brother and Best Friend Compassion - the kid just cares about other people.


Clearly, this nickname came about when I was still doing wedding recaps on the blog (which, by the way I never finished...such a fail), but I love it so much I'm not willing to change it!  Also, Dr. G has referred to himself by this name more than once, so he's clearly a fan!  Dr. G is heading to med school shortly, and we are so proud of him!  He and HH also met playing soccer in undergrad, and he has been such a positive influence on HH - his study skills are incredible, and he is just uber nice.
(PS - Dr. Groomsman, do you know how hard is it to find a photo of you not making a funny face?!  I had to settle for this horrific photo of myself, just to find one of you smiling!)


Conussion is probably not a huge fan of his nickname, but look at the awesome photo I used of him!  He too played soccer with HH in school, and was known for playing hard.  Concussion would do whatever he had to do to get the job done, be it getting a concussion or rolling an ankle.  He was certainly a fun player to watch from the sidelines, and I loved making friends with his family throughout the years I spent watching their team play.

Next Time?
I'll tell you (or show you, in video form) how HH's friend YouTube Star got his name.
This is a post you won't want to miss.


Wanna read how others in our lives got their blog nicknames?  Check out the last installment of this series HERE.

1 comment:

Holly @ Everydays a Holly-Day said...

I must say your hubby has some handsome friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...