Thursday, June 28, 2012

When Amber Was 18

Hey there Stress Case lovers!

I'm Amber, and I blog over at Brunch with Amber.


Brunch With Amber


I am a 20something living in Dallas, TX. I blog about everything and anything. My blog is kind of a mish mash of it all. I promise you'll be entertained. ;) Come see me!

I don't know about y'all, but I am SUPER jealous that Casey is at DisneyWorld. I have never been. I was deprived as a child, obvs. Okay, maybe I wasn't TOO deprived. 

I did have a pretty fun time in high school. I grew up in a TINY town, and we made the best of what we had, which meant we often did things that would get us in trouble but rarely ever got caught. ;)
  

Here's me and my gorgeous little sister (whose name is also Casey!) 


A big group of us at some random house party - those are the MOST fun times, I tell ya!


Remember that small town I said I grew up in? Well, there were A LOT of pastures and backyards. We had bonfires and parties out there too. That's why we never got caught. ;)


Oh the silliness that comes when you mix 18-19 year olds with a few beers!


This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of me and my best friend. I just can't believe how young we look!

 

Oh prom. Aren't those the best memories? It's one of the most important times in a high school girls life. I know that I had the BEST time at prom. 


I was a cheerleader all throughout high school which is something I miss terribly, even after being out of school for so long. I had a hard time finding pics of me in my uniform online, so this is the best ya get. I'm on the far right. Yes, I look like a 12 y/o. Don't judge!

I learned so much at 18, and had more fun than I probably should have. But ya know what? I wouldn't trade those years for anything!

Thanks for having me Casey. Hope you and your sisters are having an amazing time! xoxo

1 comment:

Neely said...

This is amazing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...