Friday, June 15, 2012

#RIVERBASH2012 Bound!

By the time you're reading this, I might be half-way through a four hour desert trek to Arizona.

Maybe you'll read this while I'm standing in front of the vodka aisle, trying to decide if one bottle will work - nah, let's get two just in case.

Maybe I'm already river-side lounging with a Bud Light in my hand, and country music in my ears.

Or perhaps I'm in the kitchen with my Gardening Mama getting some grub ready for Saturday.

Because you know where I definitely will be tomorrow?

RIVERBASH 2012
A name entirely too dramatic for what is really a family getting together, boating around the Colorado river, drinking some beer, and goofing off.

The thing I'm most looking forward to?


Seeing this girl!
(And kicking her ass in beer pong.)

1 comment:

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Where are you going in AZ? That's where I live--love it here! I'm a new follower, would love for you to follow my blog. Have a great visit!

http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...