Monday, August 13, 2012

The Conversation: Volume 2

I began this series based on Lifetime's show, The Conversation, back in May and you can read all about it HERE.


Today's Conversation question comes not from the show (which I'm not entirely sure is still running, to be honest),
but from a fabulous family Ladies Night Out.

If you could go back to any age in your life,
how old would you be?


And a bonus question:
If you could flash forward to any age in your future,
where would you go?


Instead of going last this time like I did for Volume I,
I'll go ahead and spill my guts first!

If I could go back to any age in my life,
how old would I be?
I think this question is super tough, being that I'm relatively young (though I do not feel that way come nine am after a night of heavy drinking).  But I think if I had to choose, I would go back to 21.  I was engaged, and I absolutely loved planning my wedding.  I was in love, and living with my sweet fiance at the time.  I was just learning the fun of going to bars, buying booze, and really starting to feel like a young adult and not an old teenager.  It was a wonderful time in my life, and if I had to go back, that's where I'd go.

If I could glash forward to any age in my future,
where would I go?
This one took some more thought.  First I thought 30 - but that's just a little too soon (and boy, did that thought turn my stomach).  Then I thought 40 - but that's too far.  So, I'd like to take a little looksie at 35 years old in the life of Stress Casey and company.  So many questions for what life would be like at 35: I'd like to hope I'll be done popping out babies by then, so how many are there running around my hopefully forever home?  How successful is my Handsome Husband, and am I still working as a nurse?    What are my sisters doing - so crazy to imagine them being 29 years old!

At the end of the day, if taking a peak backwards or forwards would change my current situation, I wouldn't do it.  But if I had to choose, that's what I'd do!

What would you ladies think of making this a link-up next week, and you can share which ages you'd take a peak at?
If I have some interest, I'll announce a date shortly!


1 comment:

minihousemightyhearts said...

I was totally thinking that this should be a link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...