If you really knew me...
- You'd know that I have a nasty little temper, but that I've calmed down a lot in the past few years.
- You'd know that I never take shots, unless I am really drunk or they are very sweet.
- You'd know I am terrified of being unable to have a child, to the point where I've cried about it before (keep in mind, I have never in my life tried to get pregnant).
- You'd know that I didn't always want to be a nurse, and changed my career path after one scary night at a party.
- You'd know that I am an extremely weird eater - I don't like crusts, crunchy foods, and can't eat my foods if they are touching one another.
- You would know I am loyal to a fault, and will always miss people who leave my life.
- You'd know I laugh a lot, especially at my husband.
- You'd know I have an unhealthy obsession with Big Brother, and managed to suck the majority of my family into the show due to it.
- You would know that I love the plan things in advance, and have anxiety over last-minute events.
- You'd know I would eat sushi every day for the rest of my life if I wouldn't go broke doing so.
- You would know that I hold a grudge, but not forever, and will always welcome people back into my life.
- You'd know I have a sense of humor that can sting if you take me seriously, and a mouth that probably needs a censor.
- You'd know I will not spend more than $30 on a top for myself, but $200 on a birthday present for someone else.
- You'd know that I don't shower or wash my hair nearly as often as the average gal, but I promise I don't smell!
- You would know I had a mild obsession with pigs when I was a pre-teen, and even gave up eating pork for a few years because of it.
- You'd know that everytime I get the slightest bit of constructive criticism at work, I want to curl up and cry - but usually manage to hold it together.
What would I know about you, if I really knew you?