Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lots of Link Love

Lots of Link Love 
Like Tara, I think it's important to emphasize the importance of community in the blog world and not only focusing on ourselves and our own blogs, but to spread lots of blog love to those who deserve it.  Every other Thursday, I will highlight the posts over the last two weeks that touched me, made me laugh, pulled at my heartstrings, and inspired me. 

What a great couple weeks in blogland - LOTS of link love for lots of ladies today!
  • Meg shared about a "birth defect" her baby girl has, and pondered how we are all a little unfinished.

  • Beth stood up as Pro-Mike, Magic Mike the movie that is, and said that women are oogled all the time - why can't it be the other way around for a change?








  • Kristen asked questions about the recent Colorado shooting that many of us are thinking, with the main one being: why?

4 comments:

Jade Sierra said...

Thanks for showing me some love, girl! I really appreciate it! :)

Meg O. said...

Casey, I am so humbled by this! I am so happy you are helping me share Kennedy's story! :)

Unknown said...

hi love! found you through the hop :)

drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello :)

have a good one!

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing :))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...