Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Hunt to Homeownership: A Non-Update Update

It's been a while since I've written about our hunt, and that has been for a few reasons:

1. All I had to say were complaints, and who wants to be the Debbie Downer of the blog world?

2. We almost went into escrow about three times, and I didn't want to share everything and then have it come crashing down around me which it did.

and

3. I was honestly sick of even talking about the whole situation, as I'm pretty sure everyone around me was also.

But, in the sake of commemoration, I thought I would check in with a non-update update.

Since our last update, my life has been one big emotinal roller coaster.


To make a long story short, I've chosen to include a visual aide:



Yes, we went on this super fun emotional ride a couple times and where are we now?

We've clicked ourselves right up to a peak again,
hopefully by the next time you hear from me regarding this little disaster,
we've gotten off the ride and started our real lives.
Or we get the thrill of another drop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...