Friday, December 14, 2012

#VSFashionShow

A few weeks ago, I hosted a little girls night in to watch the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, one of my most anticipated television events of the year!  Here's the thing: I love this show.  And while I joke about it being depressing, I really think women should support women, and other women looking good is not something to take as some kind of personal insult - it should be motivation, if anything at all.
 
So, some of my favorite ladies brought some goodnies to my pink, glittered, rhinestone covered condo, and got a little buzzed on a Wednesday night watching hot models walk down the runway
 
PINK panty party favors, and some glamourous wedding leftovers for decor

Our spread - my go-to quick appetizer: cream cheese, salsa and crackers; eggnog muffins from Ms. Art Teacher; chocolate chip meringues; homemade pumpkin muffins from Ms. Does it All; homemade Pinterest pizza rolls from Cute Apartment; fruit salad and some super yum crackers and dip from Twin Beauty School

A really oddly composed photo of some gorg flowers in a vase that was a housewarming gift from Ms. Art Teacher, a glittered champagne bottle (made my none other than yours truly), and some more pretty wedding leftovers
 
The champagne bottles were quite the hit - they were all over Instagram!

From L-R: Twin Unicorn, Ms. Does it All, High School Teacher, Moi, Cute Apartment, Ms. Art Teacher, and Twin Unicorn

Showing off our party favors - ow owww!
 
PS. This post shows off little glimpses of our new home.  I have a Holiday Tour coming up, and in the new year, expect to see lots of befores and afters and a full tour of our humble abode! 

5 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

So much fun!

Shellsea said...

I love it! Everything is super cute and you are definitely the hostess with mostess! Looking forward to the holiday tour.

bailey j said...

this sounds like the best night ever!

Kate as of Late said...

Looks like you all had an awesome time! That is such a cute idea for a girls night themed party! You really went all out and it ended up super cute! Wish I had a friend like you! ;)

The Nutty Brunette said...

HOW FUN! This is such a cute idea! I think I just might do this next year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...