Monday, February 11, 2013

The One Where I Get My Own Razor

I have been sharing a razor with my husband for as long as I can remember.  Is that gross?  Never weirded me out, but who knows
 
Anyways, I have always thought that mens' razors must give a closer, smoother shave and that I would never switch to a razor made specifically for women again.  It worked for me, it was less clutter in the shower, and it didn't gross HH out.
 
That is, until BzzAgent offered up a free Shick Hydro Silk razor.  I don't turn down free stuff, okay - it's not in my DNA.  So I accepted and eagerly awaited my new lady razor.  I'll be honest, I was expecting it to suck, and figured I'd use it once and then toss it.
 
Well I was wrong, this lady razor was not only super cute (something only a lady would care about), but the handle was so much easier for me to hold on to.  I can't tell you how many times I've almost cut a toe open by dropping HH's razor THISclose to my foot in the shower.  The chunky rubbery blue handle was easy to grip, and I didn't drop it once.
 
Let's talk about the important stuff: the shaving.  I.  Was.  Shocked.  Currently (about 12 hours post shave) I have the smoothest legs (and other areas, ifyouknowwhatImean) that I've had in years.  I think the moisturizing serum built in to the razor really makes a difference - I didn't even feel like I had to use lotion after the shower!
 
I am so happy to have gotten this razor from BzzAgent, I may never go back to HH's razor again! 
 
 
I was given a Shick Hydro Silk razor through BzzAgent for review.  All words and opinions are my own.

3 comments:

Kouponing Kayla said...

I use this razor as well and I absolutely love it! It really does provide a smooth shave and I try to stock them up when I can get a good deal on them! :)

Nikki said...

I use hubs too! I've yet to find a lady's razor I love, so it's just easier!

Julie said...

I got this razor twice, once from bzzagent and then from somewhere else and man I love it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...