Friday, February 15, 2013

5 on Friday

1. I have been super nasty sick this week, and it has been no fun!  Every once in a while, I think "wow it's been a long time since I've gotten sick" and inevitably, days later, I am hit with a nasty bug. 

2. Tutor Girl and I have got something fun planned for you coming next month - spoiler alert: we've done it once before, and it was sweet!

3. I can't believe this time next week I will be running around like a chicken with her head cut off to finish packing and head out for our week long East Coast Vacation!

4. I have a super awesome giveaway coming up (that was actually supposed to happen this week, but this little sickness of mine threw a wrench in my plans), that involves the following: chevron, hot pink, and fabulousness.

5. Can we just talk about how I am turning 21 for the fourth time in exactly one month?  Depressing.

Being sassy on my 21st birthday. 
My actual 21st, that is.

6 comments:

Neely said...

Im turning 25 for the 5th time in a month :)

Neely said...

Im turning 25 for the 5th time in a month :)

Brittany @ Brittany's Joy Blog said...

Sorry You're sick! I'm keeping my fingers crossed like crazy that I don't come down with this bug--it's nasty!
And I'm right behind you with the fourth 21st birthday, and it feels so WEIRD. I have until May, but it makes it feel no less weird.

Shellsea said...

Dude, 25 you are so old! ;-) Yea for sweet things, I'm about all things sweet.

tara said...

hope you're feeling better! i wish i was 25 again. lol

Stephanie said...

SO jealous of your vacay!!! I would KILL to go on vacation right now...even if it were to Alaska lol!

Feel better sweet girl! And happy almost birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...