Friday, June 14, 2013

At River, Will Return

As you're reading this, I'm currently counting down the hours until the work day is over and I am stuck in a car for four hours headed to my parents' home in Arizona.  Okay, so I'm not excactly looking forward to the car ride, but I am looking forward to the heat, the sun, the river and the sweet sweet family time.

It has been nearly a year since HH and I were in Arizona, and that?  Is just way too long.  So this weekend, if you need me, I'll be lounging in a beach chair on the sand river-side.  Catch you on the flip side, y'all!

Riverside with Cute Apartment: 2011

Sisters Singer and Swimmer having a river chat: 2012

Boating with my favorite guy: 2012

Goofing off with Best Friends Swagger and Fashionista: 2007

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...