- Does the laundry, almost exclusively. I've literally done maybe four loads since we moved in to our home in September.
- Washes the dishes, even when he cooks. To be fair, sometimes it takes him a few days to get to them, but I'm the last girl you'll hear complaining about a few dirty dishes in the sink.
- Makes the bed nearly every day, just because he likes the way it looks and feels.
- Sweeps and steam cleans the floors.
- Is the only person who touches our vacuum.
- Brings me lots of meals and drinks in bed, often times without even being asked.
- Takes the very very best care of me, in every single way possible.
He does all of this while making me smile, laugh and fall a little more in love with him each day. I truly don't know how in the world I got so lucky and blessed. The truth is, I would love him just the same if he was a big ole slob (coughlikemecough). But can't lie, it's nice that he's the opposite!
He also looks good golfing, another win for HH!
You may be wondering what it is I do after reading HH's long list of chores, and I gotta be honest, so am I at this point. I suppose I do most of the cooking, and lots of looking pretty around the house. Let's be real - HH is definitely the lucky one.