Thursday, June 6, 2013

HBD, GM.

Today is one of my favorite people in the entire world's birthdays: My Gardening Momma.

 
That's her as little cutie in front, sitting with my Bubby (Yiddish for Grandmother) and my Great Grandmother in the back.  All such pretty ladies - right?
 
My Gardening Mom is one of the hardest working women I've ever known, and she totally deserves to have a day to herself just lounging, relaxing and doing whatever it is that she most enjoys (which would probably be gardening, a hobby I just can't get on board with) for her birthday.  But because of her aforementioned work ethic, she will probably be busting her butt at work and barely acknowledging that today is her special day! 
 
But I acknowledge it, and can't wait to see her this evening for a lovely family dinner over Italian food! 
 
HBD, GM!
(Happy Birthday, Gardening Mom - if you don't happen to speak Handsome Husband lingo.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...