1. Couch surfing. Maybe a little too much time on the couch.
2. Tons and tons of family time! Last Sunday, we managed to have each meal with a different group of Handsome Husband's family!
3. Um, Big Brother started. Hello?
4. Using my camera. I got to take some pretty pictures of MIL Red and her fiance, Mr. Bear, down at their oceanfront wedding location last weekend.
5. Getting more and more excited for our upcoming Beers & BBQ 4th of July Party! Friends, booze, food, sun and 'MERICA loving...my type of day.
6. Planning (and by planning, I mean, listening to Gardening Mom's plan and loving every idea) a long weekend getaway with Gardening Mom and Sisters Singer and Swimmer. August can't come soon enough!
7. Enjoying basking in the sun on my walks to and from my work parking lot and on the weekends, but not loving the too hot evenings that have already started.
8. Having mini family reunions at Downtown Disney. Lots of family was in town, and it was so nice to see everyone!
9. Really missing blogging, but really lacking the motivation to write.
10. Reading lots of blogs! I might be lagging, but I'm reading YOU!