Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Years Baby: Week 29

29w1d

What's up with Baby this week? Baby girl weighs over three pounds now and she'll be gaining a half a pound per week for the next seven weeks!  Little one is starting to regulate her own temperature, which means she'll start shedding lanugo (the body hair that's been keeping her warm until now).

Symptoms? General discomfort, and getting sore after a busy day.  I was on my feet a lot last Friday and Saturday, and by Sunday I felt like I had done major workouts and run a marathon.

Gender? Baby girl.

Excited For? My first baby shower in just days!

Maternity Clothes? I made a bunch of maternity clothes purchases I'm very excited about over the past week!  What can I say, Old Navy and Zulily were calling my name!  I still need to figure out outfits for my second baby shower, our maternity photos, and upcoming holiday events.

Sleep? It takes me a little while to get comfortable, but still sleeping through the night except for bathroom breaks.  Handsome Husband was out of town one night, and I must admit I slept like a baby when I could spread out across the entire bed.

Movement? Little miss has been very active over the past week or so.  I'm relishing it now, because I hear it will slow down a bit as she starts running out of room.

Belly Button Status? I don't know that I'd call it in anymore, it's more...flush with the belly at this point.

Missing Anything? Cocktails, dancing without feeling like a freak, my old clothes, wearing heels, and not feeling like the elephant (literally) in the room at some events.  Guess I'm missing a lot this week!

Milestones?

29w5d Ordered the last big piece of furniture for her room - her dresser/changer!  So excited to get it, put it together watch HH put it together, and start decorating!

29w5d Received the invitation for my second baby shower!  Getting these invitations and gearing up for these loving events make everything seem so much more real!

Cravings? Craving fruit all.  the.  time.

Weight Gain? My doctor says up 17 pounds. I'm skeptical. And terrified.

My how I've grown!


2 comments:

LWLH said...

Tiny look beautiful girl!
My belly button is getting more shallow by the day.

Meghan said...

You look gorgeous, mama! It's going to FLY by! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...