Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Maybe A Few of my Hopefully, if I'm Lucky, Favorite Things would have been a more fitting title for this little Christmas wishlist post!  I always know when we're really getting into the holiday shopping season when I start getting requests from Gardening Mom and Grandma Beach Bum for a wishlist, and both have asked in the past week, so it looks like Christmas time is a'comin!

Here are some things on my wishlist this year:


{1} Graco Pack and Play {2} A new makeup bag/case {3} An HD video camera that I can easily connect to my computer {4} Perfume!  Chanel Chance is one of my favorites {5} Photoshop Elements {6} Polar Fitness Heart Rate Monitor {7} Ergo baby carrier {8} Timi and Leslie diaper bag

As you can see, this year my list is a little dominated by Baby M items, but what can I say?  I'm excited!

What's on your list this year?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I have that Polar fitness monitor, as it works well I think the new fitbit gadgets are going to work better!

Hilary said...

I love that pack & play!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Thanks soo much for linking up with us, girlie!!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...