Thursday, November 28, 2013

New Years Baby Bumpdate: Week 34

Happy Thanksgiving, Stress Case readers!  Hope you're having a lovely day filled with family, friends, and lots of good food!
Would you believe it if I told you I managed to forget to take a bumpdate picture this week?  Not proud, let me tell you!  This really not great photo of me at a cooking class with the ladies from HH's family last weekend will have to suffice.  As you can see, the bump is really getting large and in charge.

with MIL Red and Cousin Study Buddy

What's up with Baby this week? Baby girl is about 20 inches tall, and is pretty maxed out on height.  She will still steadily gain weight until she arrives, and currently weighs as much as 5.5 pounds!

Symptoms? My lovely new groin pain is alive and well, especially at night.

Gender? Girl.

Excited For? More progress on Baby M's nursery!  I've also started washing her clothes, and am looking forward to finishing those up and looking at drawers full (okay okay, like half way full, baby girl isn't that much of a diva).  I am also looking forward to a little crafting and present wrapping day at my Gardening Mom's house over the holiday weekend! 

Maternity Clothes? Have switched over to casual tops with scrub bottoms almost exclusively, and the only non-maternity I can get away with outside of work is some sweaters, yoga pants, sweats, and big t-shirts to sleep in.

Sleep? Sleeping okay, but lots of waking up for bathroom breaks and some pains in the middle of the night that are waking me up.

Movement? I think she has moved positions recently, because I feel her pushing very far over to the side, whereas before it was mainly in the middle.  Who knows how this little girl is hanging out in there!

Belly Button Status? I don't know that I'd call it in anymore, it's more...flush with the belly at this point.

Missing Anything? Easily being able to pick things up from the floor, and sleeping on my stomach and back.

Milestones?

34w2d Started doing baby laundry for the first time!  It is way more fun to wash these teeny pink and frilly clothes and blankets than it is to wash my own!
Cravings? Nothing special this week.

Weight Gain? My doctor says up 26 pounds. Which isn't so bad except for that I am terrified that I am going to be gaining a pound a week at this rate and I've still got 7 weeks left!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...