Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Years Baby: Week 33

33w2d
 
What's up with Baby this week? Little one is 5 pounds, and could be as long as 20 inches!  Her fingernails are full grown now, and will be ready for a trim almost as soon as she makes her appearance!

Symptoms? I've been having a new mysterious pain in the ... groin area?  My OB says it's from the baby pushing down, and that it's completely normal.  But it is rough, especially at night.  Heartburn is still a nightmare.

Gender? Little lady.

Excited For? Thanksgiving!  I'm not a huge Thanksgiving dinner fan, but I love the warm fuzzy feeling that the holiday brings!  I am also attending a fun cooking class with some ladies in HH's family on Sunday I am looking forward to.

Maternity Clothes? Have switched over to casual tops with scrub bottoms about 50% of the time at work, because my tops are getting a little too snug.

Sleep? Not getting great sleep the past week.  It is incredibly painful every time I turn over, and I get up at least twice a night to hit the little girls' room.

Movement? Little miss has active days and slower days, but I feel her every day and I can't wait to meet this little kicker.

Belly Button Status? I don't know that I'd call it in anymore, it's more...flush with the belly at this point.

Missing Anything? My clothes, high heels and being able to bend over at the waist.

Milestones?

33w2d My second and final lovely baby shower thrown by Best Friend Cute Apartment!

Cravings? Craving water all the time, and ice!  I'd still eat a few apples a day if I ever bought enough.

Weight Gain? My doctor says up 26 pounds. Which isn't so bad except for that I am terrified that I am going to be gaining a pound a week at this rate and I've still got 7 weeks left!

My how I've grown!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...