The past two weeks, I have gotten into a show that I never really understood the obsession with before.
So, I know I'm like totally behind the times here, but I am definitely now a Gleek-in-Training. I watched the entire first season (both parts) in less than 3 days. While working, and supposedly staying productive.
Sister Singer and Gardening Mom are both avid fans, along with Best Friend Fashionista - they all even went to "Glee Live!" last month! (Don't know if I will get to that level, but you never can tell.)
Lets talk about some things about the first season:
- Rachel is pretty hot when she doesn't dress like a 5th grader.
- Why would Mercedes think it is the right thing to do to keep Quinn and Puck's dirty little secret from Finn?
- Mr. Shu is so gangsta when he sings.
- Coach Sylvester is totally hilarious!
- Also, how sweet is her relationship with her sister?
- Quinn is a beeyotch, and I am not a fan.
I've seen a few more recent episodes (due to Sister and Mom's obsession), and I have to say the show is certainly more polished now, and I like Santana and Britney's characters, which are hardly even addressed in Season 1!
I was totally bummed when I finished Season 1 on instant-watch Netflix and realized Season 2 isn't on there! And the entire Season 2 seems to be no where online - anyone have any suggestions on where to watch?
Are you a Gleek? Who's your favorite character?
You still have 5 days to enter my GIVEAWAY for an adorable handmade apron!