Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wedding Recap: Some Romantic Portraits

How could I have almost forgotten to share these photos of Handsome Husband and myself?!  They are some of my most favorites of the entire day!

My photographer calls photos of just the bride and groom "romantics," and I think that is the perfect term!  The entire day, and the feelings that consume you on your wedding day, really are all around totally romantic - and I love that I have these pictures to remember it forever.





Love this almost booty grab!

Shout out to Shayna at Something Blue Stylists for my fabulous makeup!


Had to have some fun!


Let's get real - I love this photo because I think it makes me look thin!

Last time I promised pictures of the entire wedding party, and I promise those are coming up next - followed by the ceremony breakdown.

Wanna catch up?  First my lovely bridesmaids shower me with love, then we headed to Palms Springs for a bachelorette weekend!  Bridesmaid Kindergarten Teacher shared her birthday with us on our rehearsal dinner, and two days later we got an early wake up call on our wedding day!  The boys got to sleep in before they got ready, and I (thank goodness!) managed to squeeze my booty into my wedding dress.  Handsome Husband and I saw each other for the first time on our wedding day, followed by bridal portraits, photos with my ladies, and photos with HH and his best buddies.   

As always, photos from D2 Photography, located in Riverside, California.

3 comments:

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Beautiful photos! You two look so happy! Your dress, your flowers and the scenery are all gorgeous too! :)

ali v. said...

I adore the fact your photog calls the photos of the bride+groom "romantics"! So sweet! You're such a gorgeous bride :) love the almost booty grab too! haha. Happy Sunday! xoxo {av}

p.s. be sure to enter my fab Whiting & Davis giveaway--you could win a handbag worth over $200!

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Wow, girl!! These pictures are stunning. You both looked amazing. LOVE the funny one. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...