2. Wedding Coordinator, but not J.Lo style where she falls in love with the groom.
3. A Lawyer. I may make fun of my Handsome Hubs for all his law-talk, but I totally think this is something I could have done had I put my mind to it and wanted to.
4. A Teacher. I think it would have been fun to teach high school.
5. Marketing Big Wig - I almost went down this road (though who knows if I would have ever become a big wig).
6. Portrait Photographer - I love to take photos of people, and have gotten very into it since receiving the most generous gift, my DSLR from HH last Christmas!
I mean, I'm no professional, but I did take this adorbs shot of Sister Singer and her Boyfriend YOLO.
7. Celebrity - I mean, if we're talking about things we'd like to be, they don't necessarily have to be things we have any business doing.
8. Professional Blogger - hell, I'll consider doing this now if someone has an offer for me!
9. Along the same lines as #8, an Author. Which also, don't count me out just yet! I've still got a lot of sentences left in these fingers and lots of years left to live!
10. A Make-up Artist - I used to be much more into makeup than I am now. I was basically my friends' go-to girl for Prom looks back in the day!
Spring Sweets Ladies!
The reveal link-up is tomorrow, use the button below to share with your readers!
Can't wait to see what everyone got from their new blog buddy!