Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Bloggers I'd Booze With

In no particular order...

1. Becky @

I would love to kick back with Bud Lights with Becky (Lime for her, Original for me), and I think we would take some pretty cute iPhone pictures of ourselves in the mirror together.
Also it would be give me an excuse to see that cute little Elliana in person!

2. Neely @


How can you not want to booze with a girl who is brave enough to talk therapy on her blog, hosts amazing Blog Challenges (sometimes even with you!) and posts pictures of herself with super yum white wine?

3. Kristen @

She's not afraid to cuss on her blog every once in a while, her vlogs make me crack up and she seems like she knows how to party.  Done deal.
And she hides stuff when she's drunk - I'm in.

4. Erica @

1. I want dance lessons from this girl, and
2. I like Boston accents.

and

5. Carissa @

I may or may not have drunkenly impersonated the Sun Drop girl (and taken photos and texted me to friends) on Superbowl Sunday, and this makes me think Carissa and I could have a good time boozing.

 Which bloggers would you booze with?
 
Idea shamelessly copied inspired by Stephanie at BEAUtiful Mess.

4 comments:

krystal said...

hilarious! I think I'm going to do a post -- 5 Bloggers I *have* boozed with! ;D

Heather said...

I'm totally offended that the pregnant lady didn't make the list. ;)

Mrs. Mama said...

haha this just cracked me up yet again. now? i want to booze. and? i think i will!!

BLL!!!

cheers :)

Pamela M said...

I LOVE this post! What a fun idea and you chose some awesome girls!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...