Friday, February 3, 2012

{Fabulous Valentine's Challenge} Day 5: Love My Girlfriends

Valentine’s Day Challenge


The weddings from yesterday?  Gorgeous!  Those of you who haven't had your big day sure have some amazing ideas in store, and those who have...absolutely stunning!

Today's Topic: Love My Girlfriends
(See all topics and dates HERE.)

Girlfriends.
What can I say about mine?

They are...

Fun,

Hilarious,

Caring,

Beautiful,

Supportive,

Understanding,

The Best.

I LOVE my Girlfriends.

Why do YOU love YOURS?
Link up!

Make sure to come back next week for the second week of the Valentine's Challenge!

Monday's Topic: Love to be Creative
Share some Valentine's Day crafts, recipes or gifts you've got up your sleeve!
(See all topics and dates HERE.)

3 comments:

Neely said...

Such sweet friends!

Kiley said...

Lovely pictures. :)

Shellsea said...

Such great pictures and so many memories! That is an awesome group of girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...