Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lots of Link Love

Lots of Link Love 

Like Tara, I think it's important to emphasize the importance of community in the blog world and not only focusing on ourselves and our own blogs, but to spread lots of blog love to those who deserve it.  Every other Saturday, I will highlight the posts over the last two weeks that touched me, made me laugh, pulled at my heartstrings, and inspired me. 
  • Kori showcased some of the stunning and so fun to look at Mad Men fashions in honor of the season premier!
  • C Mae wrote a great post talking about finances and how they "should" or "shouldn't" change when getting married.

4 comments:

Malo said...

I agree. They are so many inspiring and nice posts I'd like to share! I'm going to write a Lots of Link Love post very soon.

Janie said...

I love these posts :) When I made my food blog - the biggest thing for me was to share other food blogs. Community is REALLY important {and an unique aspect} in the blogworld. I think that it can be hard for people because they want to be popular and "famous"

Amber said...

You're so sweet to share some link love!

Off to check these posts out :)

Kori said...

THank you so much for mentioning me honey!!!! Kori xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...