Thursday, April 19, 2012

Things Thursday: Things You Should Do Today

1. Read this blog.  Der.

2. Color!  Serious, go buy a coloring book and crayons.  More fun than you'd think!

3. Specifically, read these fabulous ladies' blogs:


 



4. Follow me on twitter, and tweet me funny things!
5. Write a letter to someone and send it in the mail!  Everyone likes getting snail mail!

6. 'Like' Stress Case's page on FB, and get current updates when there's fun stuff going on here!

7. Call your mom.

8. Get a post ready to link up with Best Cousin over at All in a Row{e} for Sunday Funnies!

9. Check out my archives here on the blog - you can read some embarassing moments, some wedding recaps (promise I'll finish those one day), and even recipes!
10. Leave a comment here on this post telling me what I should do today - I promise I'll give it a shot!  (Barring illegal suggestions, of course.)

7 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Cute post! I will definitely have to try out some of these blogs. I liked your page on FB, too!

Julie said...

Cute post ~ I think I'll moseye on over and check out the other blogs too :)

Erin said...

Love it! I sent you a pretty hilarious tweet ;) @Emags55

And no joke, I seriously have an urge to color something now!! Lucky for me we have a family bday thing tonight and my lil nephew will be there-- TOTALLY have an excuse to do so!!

Unknown said...

I colored at our staff baby shower today. 7 people are having a baby. I thought it would be best to stand near the back in case I could catch it (pregnancy...)

Neely said...

1. Thank you for the shout out you are so sweet I die! 2. I follow stress case in all places the twit the facebook etc. YOU ROCK!

Amber said...

Coloring books are the best! Totally makes me feel like I'm 5 again, which I love :)

Kara said...

Thanks for the love! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...