Sunday, August 14, 2011

Grateful Sundays

This week, I am grateful that my online summer class is over!

I am so excited to have a (short) little break from school work for a few weeks before I start my Fall classes!

I have taken at least one online class every summer since I graduated high school.  For me, it helps me to stay focused and not forget what it's like to be a student.  While some might want the break (and I, too, sometime wish I could just take a break), it is truly in my best interest to stay taking at least one class all the time.

Online classes are super easy for me now, especially as I've gotten older.  I am able to go at my own pace, and take in the knowledge without the full-fledged stress of having to memorize instead of learn for the sake of passing a test or ace-ing a class.

I literally only have 2 weeks off, but I am going to love coming home these 2 weeks without worrying about hitting the books as soon as I walk in the door or before I pass out from exhaustion!

P.S. Have you checked out my Day in the Life over at Nicole's blog, yet?  I even talk about studying in it! :)

2 comments:

Liz Taylor said...

I agree with you - I did that as well!

Tricia said...

I totally agree with you on this one. Online classes can be super easy to get through, it's just doing it sometimes that is the pain. Congrats on finishing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...